ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER Corporation has been responding to the needs of domestic and overseas markets as a trading company in the field of chemicals,
promoting the sale of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
The company actively contributes to society by providing a variety of important services as well as making new technological information available.
We are fully aware that environmental issues are critical themes for the survival of all species, and shall regard these issues as one of the top priority in our management policy. Moreover, we strictly observe all laws and regulations related to environmental conservation, along with other requirements to which we have subscribed. At the same time, we strive to prevent the occurrence of any environmental pollution in all business activities. And all new projects are undertaken giving environmental consideration.
Futhermore, we will improve the work environment by promoting operational efficiency.
As an active player in chemical business supply-chain, we will promote following measures to reduce the negative impact on the environment.
- 1Observance of Laws and Regulations
We strictly observe all laws and regulations related to environmental conservation, along with other requirements to which we have subscribed.
- 2Promotion of Environment-conserving businesses
- 3Improving the work environment by promoting operational efficiency
To promote an environmental management system, we will strive to make continuous improvement for environmental management system by setting objectives and targets and by reviewing it.
Environmental Action Plan
- 1Sales of environmentally friendly brake pad material potassium titanate (flakes)
- 2Sales of white non-polluting anticorrosion pigments free of heavy metals (chromium and lead)
- 3Strengthen laws and business management systems to support environmental businesses
- 4Introduction of information technology to improve the work environment
ISO14001 Certificate, Appendix
President & Chief executive Officer
ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER Corporation.